By Jen M.L., Huffington Post
1. They love the sound of their own voice, and they think everyone else does too.
2. They try to manipulate us with crocodile tears.
3. They whine when they can’t have their own way.
4. They love to read Dr. Seuss.
5. They don’t know what irony means, so it’s adorable when they tell you that Green Eggs and Ham is one of their favorite books, even though it’s a story about a guy who refuses to try anything new and strange because he’s afraid he’ll hate it and then finally he relents and realizes it’s amazing.
Read the full article by Jen M.L. from the Huffington Post.