GARDEN GROVE, California (NV) － First-time homebuyers interested in purchasing a manufactured home in one of the mobile home parks within the city limits can attend a homebuyer education program on July 29.
The First Time Homebuyer program helps low-income applicants to buy their first home. To qualify, buyers:
- Cannot have owned a home in the past three years
- Must buy a manufactured home
- Must occupy the home as long as the loan exists
- Attend the Homebuyer Education Program
- Buy a home with a price that does not exceed $120,000.
The program runs through Oct. 1 or when funds run out.
The July 29 seminar will begin registering at 8 a.m and the class will start from 9 a.m to 4 p.m at Garden Grove’s Courtyard Center, 12732 Main St. The final seminar of the year will be held Sept. 9. You can register for the workshops online.